|Start of the school day||8:45am|
|Lunch EYFS||12:00 - 1:00pm|
|Lunch Key Stage 1||12.15 - 1.00pm|
|Lunch Key Stage 2||12.30 - 1.15pm|
|End of school day||3.15pm|
- On arrival, the children will come straight into school.
- Key Stage 1 children will need to be left at the outside door to their classroom or alternatively you could leave the children, at the gate where there will be a member of staff on duty.
- Years 3, 4 and 5 children will enter school through the door next to the bike storage area where there will be a Teaching Assistant on duty.
- Year 6 children will enter through their cloakroom door.
- The gates will then be closed and locked at 9:00am. Anyone arriving after that time will need to come through the office.
School Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
All visitors to school should sign in at the office and put on a visitor's badge.
The school and all its grounds are strictly in a non-smoking zone!
In the interest of hygiene we ask you not to bring dogs into the school grounds.
Please do not park on the yellow lines outside the school.