Milk In School
CHANGES TO EYRESCROFT PRIMARY SCHOOL MILK SCHEME
As from September 2014 we will be changing the way we provide milk in school to our pupils. We will no longer be administering the milk on the school site and we would like to invite you to register your child directly with Cool Milk. School milk is free for all under-fives and is subsidised for pupils aged five or older. The cost of the milk will be £1.10, which you will note is a considerable saving for you.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk everyday, which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused.
Find out the top ten reasons to drink school milk at www.coolmilk.com/whyschoolmilk
How to register
Milk is completely free for all children aged under five and is subsidised for children aged five or older.
Simply register at www.coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from the school office.
My child is under five
- Just register by a Tuesday 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time- if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk simply make a payment.
My child is five or older
- Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by Tuesday 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week.
Please register your child as soon as possible to ensure that they continue to receive milk in September.
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913. More information on milk is also available from the school office.